Natural HealthStyle combines conventional medical practices with natural approaches to achieve optimal health. By shifting the traditional, disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach, Integrative Medicine addresses the whole person—not just an isolated set of symptoms. This approach makes it possible for true preventive medicine and genuine healing to take place. Practitioners at Natural HealthStyle are experts in preventive medicine and treatment of chronic disease.
Patricia Baldwin, NP
I am committed to working with you to design dynamic health goals for the coming year that will allow you to stretch out the healthy period of your life, extending your health span by integrating lifestyle medicine with everyday life.
Patricia Baldwin, founder and director of Natural HealthStyle Partnerships, has more than 35 years experience as a nurse practitioner. She holds a strong belief in sharing healthcare knowledge with patients and has pioneered the development of several educational programs currently offered by Natural HealthStyle — a natural approach to recovery from stress overload, depression, chronic fatigue, and disorders of immune function.
As a nurse practitioner, Ms. Baldwin has received advanced medical training in primary healthcare, specializing in functional medicine and women’s hormonal health in the years before, during, and after menopause.
Ms. Baldwin received her undergraduate degree in nursing from Mount Saint Mary’s College in Los Angeles and her master’s degree from the University of California, San Francisco, where she specialized in women’s reproductive health.
She holds National certification from NAMS as a Certified Menopause Practitioner. She has also completed post graduate training and recognition in functional medicine from the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Ms. Baldwin is the mother of three successful, adult children with a passion for realizing each patient’s natural resources and empowering them to embrace a body, mind, and spirit approach to health.
- Mount Saint Mary’s College, Los Angeles, CA (RN, BS, PHN)
- University of California, San Francisco, CA (MS, NP)
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner Pharmaceutical Furnishing Certification
- Certified Menopause Practitioner (NAMS)
- Institute for Functional Medicine Advanced Certification
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry, Certified Densitometrist
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American College of OB/GYN Affiliate
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- North American Menopause Society
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Functional Integrative Medicine
- Bioidentical Hormone Replenishment
- Neuro-endocrine Balancing
- Food and Nutritional Counseling
- Personal Lifestyle Counseling
Individualized Strategies Addressing Your Specific Healthcare Needs
Comprehensive, Integrative Healthcare Services
Personalized Wellness Education
Cutting-Edge Scientific Laboratory Testing
Personalized Plans Based On Your DNA